Purchase of hazardous chemicals
Regulations on the purchase, sale and transportation of hazardous chemicals
The procurement, sale and transportation of hazardous chemicals must comply with the following provisions:
(1) Procurement of hazardous chemicals
1. Hazardous chemicals trading units shall not purchase hazardous chemicals from enterprises that have not obtained the Hazardous Chemicals Trading License.
(2) Hazardous chemical units shall not purchase hazardous chemicals from hazardous chemical production enterprises that have not obtained the "Safety Production License".
(3) Hazardous chemical units purchasing hazardous chemicals shall not entrust units without hazardous chemical transportation qualifications to transport hazardous chemicals; No unit that does not have the qualification for the transportation of hazardous chemicals shall be entrusted to the sales unit of hazardous chemicals, and the transported hazardous chemicals shall be checked and stored in the warehouse.
(4) The hazardous chemical unit must obtain a license issued by the public security department to purchase and transport highly toxic substances.
5. When purchasing hazardous chemicals, it is necessary to require the production or operation of hazardous chemicals to ensure the complete consistency of the purchased hazardous chemicals in the Chemical Safety Technical Instructions and Chemical Safety Labels.
(2) Sales of hazardous chemicals
1, hazardous chemicals production and business units shall not sell hazardous chemicals to people who have not obtained hazardous chemicals "Safety production License" hazardous chemicals production enterprises.
(2) Hazardous chemicals production and distribution units shall not sell hazardous chemicals to persons who have not obtained the hazardous Chemicals Business License of hazardous Chemicals.
(3) The production and operation units of hazardous chemicals shall not sell hazardous chemicals storage (use) enterprises with the Safety Assessment Review Opinions and the Storage (Use) Registration Certificate of Hazardous Chemicals to persons who have not obtained hazardous chemicals.
4, hazardous chemicals production, marketing units selling hazardous chemicals, shall not entrust the transport of hazardous chemicals does not have the qualification of hazardous chemicals transport units; Nor shall it entrust a hazardous chemical procurement unit that does not have the qualification for transporting hazardous chemicals to inspect and deliver the goods.
5, highly toxic chemicals production, trading units may not purchase from individuals or units without purchase certificates, transport permits.
6, hazardous chemicals production units must establish hazardous chemicals containers, packaging registration system and archives, not the use of non-designated enterprises to produce hazardous chemicals containers, packaging, packaging, transportation of hazardous chemicals.
(7) When the production unit of hazardous chemicals sells hazardous chemicals, it shall be accompanied by the Chemical Safety Technical Specification and Chemical Safety Label which are completely consistent with the hazardous chemicals.
(3) Transportation of hazardous chemicals
(1) The transportation enterprise of hazardous chemicals must obtain the qualification of hazardous chemical transportation enterprise approved by the transportation or maritime department.
(2) Drivers, crew members, loading and unloading management personnel and escorts engaged in road and waterway transportation of hazardous chemicals must pass the examination of the legal affairs department and obtain the qualification certificate.
(3) Hazardous chemical transportation enterprises shall not transport hazardous chemical production enterprises that have not obtained the "Safety production License", hazardous chemical operation enterprises that have not obtained the "hazardous chemical operation License", and storage (use) enterprises that have not obtained the "Safety assessment Review Opinion" and the "Hazardous chemical storage (registration) Certificate". When transporting illegal drugs, the consignor's "Illegal Drug Purchase License" and "Illegal Drug Transportation License" shall also be checked.
(4) Laws and Regulations on easily manufactured drugs, easily manufactured explosives, and highly toxic chemicals (Excerpts)
1, hazardous chemical production enterprises, trading enterprises to sell highly toxic chemicals, explosive hazardous chemicals, shall truthfully record the name, address of the purchasing unit, the name of the handler, ID card number and the purchase of highly toxic chemicals, explosive hazardous chemicals variety, quantity, use. The retention period of sales records and copies of identity certificates of the handlers, copies of relevant licenses or supporting documents shall not be less than 1 year.
(2) The sales enterprises and purchasing units of highly toxic chemicals and explosive hazardous chemicals shall, within 5 days after the sale and purchase, report the varieties, quantities and flow information of highly toxic chemicals and explosive hazardous chemicals sold and purchased to the public security organs of the local people's governments at the county level for the record, and enter them into the computer system.
(3) Units that use highly toxic chemicals and explosive hazardous chemicals may not lend or transfer the highly toxic chemicals and explosive hazardous chemicals they have purchased; Where the transfer is really necessary due to the transfer of production, suspension of production, relocation, closure, etc., the transfer shall be made to the unit with the relevant license or supporting documents, and the relevant situation shall be reported to the public security organ of the local people's government at the county level in a timely manner after the transfer.